You are here: Home International Students Non-Degree Seeking

Non-Degree Seeking

If you are an international student who would like to study at the University of Freiburg temporarily without obtaining a degree, find out here which options exist.
Studying with EUCOR
If you are a student at one of the EUCOR universities and you would like to take courses in Freiburg, find out here how to proceed.
You can study at the University of Freiburg as an exchange student if a partner program exists with your home institution.
Free Mover
If your home university does not have a partner program with the University of Freiburg, you can apply for short-term studies as an international free mover.