You are here: Home Freiburg Students Studying Abroad

Studying Abroad

You can complete one or two semesters abroad. Find out about your options here.
As a full-time student at the University of Freiburg, you can study abroad as part of an exchange program. Find out about partner programs, how to finance these types of study abroad programs, and how to apply for programs offered by the university.
Free Mover
If you do not participate in an exchange program, you can always apply to universities individually as an international free moving student.
Studying at EUCOR - The European Campus
You are a full-time student at the University of Freiburg and you would like to study at one of the other EUCOR - European Campus universities? Find the relevant information here. The link redirects to the Study Portal.